1. Module I: Introductory Course for Laser Applications in Dentistry – October 19th, 2019
2. Module II: Physics Course – November 9th, 2019
3. Module III: Er.YAG and Diode Course – November 30th, 2019
➡ What does the Introductory Course for Laser Applications in Dentistry entail:
• Functioning principles for different wavelength lasers:
▶ Ablative lasers with water
▶ Low-Level Laser Therapy
• Uses of different lasers according to the area of dentistry in which they are employed
• LIVE treatments on patients:
▶ Dental aesthetics
– 11am-2pm Theory
– 2pm-3pm Coffee break
– 3pm-6pm Theory + Practice
➡ Who is Dr. Adriana Lucia Celebidache?
• Specializing in laser technology and dental aesthetics, Dr. Adriana Lucia Celebidache is a senior dentist and training doctor, with 13 years of hands-on experience in laser technology. She uses this technology in all specialty fields.
• She completed her studies at the Aachen University in Germany and is hyperspecialized with a Master in Laser Dentistry, which bestows upon her the title of Safety Officer, as well as the authority to practice as a trainer in laser assisted dental treatment.
• She graduated with an International Master’s Degree in Laser Dentistry, at the University of Genoa.
• She has a Lumineers certification, which is also employed in the field of dental aesthetics.
• She skillfully handles equipment such as Dr. Electronic, Sapphyre Laser, diode laser with a wavelength of approximately 660 nm, 810+940 nm, lasers of 810 nm, 940 nm and 2780 nm wavelengths, radiology equipment, Planmeca.